Our membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March. We welcome new members at any time during the year.
Subscriptions from 1st April 2019
|Adult||Over 18 or over 25 if student membership applies||£130|
|Junior||8 to 18||£45|
|Student||Over 18 and under 25 in full time education||£55|
|Family||2 adults + 2 or more juniors or 2 adults +1 junior + 1 student||£320|
The fees are reduced as the year progresses. Please check the downloadable membership form for current fees.
Students will have to provide proof of their status from their college or university.
There is no refund of fees.
There are no additional court fees. Outside club times, members have to pay for the floodlights.
There is no minimal standard of play but we recommend that you consider coaching if you are a beginner or coming back to tennis after a long break so that you will enjoy your games when playing with other members.
How to apply
Prospective members should download an application form and contact the Membership Secretary who will arrange to meet at the club for an introduction.
Membership Secretary Contact
Mrs Michele Mangham
tel: 01730 260 212
– for further details see Events Page
The following is a summary – further details are posted on the Notice Board in the Clubhouse.
Your name will only be included in the ballot for the right to buy a pair from the club’s allocation of tickets if all of the following are true:-
- You have signed that you wish to be included (The list will be posted at the Club for two weeks prior to the draw. The list will be taken down two days prior to the draw.) and
- You are a fully paid member of Steep LTC, and
- You are a British Tennis Member of the LTA, and
- You have opted in to be elligible for tickets on the BTM section of the LTA website
- No names can be added to the list after it has been taken down. If you cannot attend the Ballot in person, please find a proxy and note details on the sign up sheet.
An email is sent round to members each year providing full details of entry criteria and available tickets.