Below is information and guidance when playing tennis at the club:
- Club mix-ins for Full, Student and Junior members passed for adult play will be:
Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Wednesday afternoons 1pm – 3pm
Saturday afternoons 1.30pm – 6.00pm
The Tuesday and Thursday evenings continue throughout the Winter.
Below is a link to the guidelines for social mix-in:afternoon
All members are welcome at all social mix-ins.
Any other “private play” during these times is at the discretion of the committee and dependent upon availability of all courts.
- Eight courts are reserved for junior club session Fridays 5.30pm to 7.00pm. Juniors may also book up to two courts at times other than the times listed above.
- At times other than mix-in and junior club session, adult members may book courts throughout the week and at weekends according to the booking system rules – details of which will be found in the clubhouse. Members are invited to make use of the on-line booking system, available from the home page of this website.
- The committee will make variations to the above as needed for matches, tournaments and coaching and for court maintenance. Such changes will be posted on the notice board or on the website.
- Members are expected to provide their own tennis balls in a reasonable condition.
- Players should wear recognised tennis attire.
Sleeveless T shirts/vests worn by men are not acceptable.
Only tennis shoes may be worn – i.e. those shoes either specifically sold as tennis shoes or with non-ridged, non-marking soles. Training shoes are not permitted on court.
Any person found using the courts whilst wearing inappropriate clothing or footwear will be asked to change or leave.
- At close of play members present must ensure that the courts and clubhouse are locked and the floodlights are turned off
- Floodlights are available for courts 1 to 6. They are controlled in the Clubhouse where there are also full instructions on their use.