The SLTC Wimbledon Ballot and Barbecue will be held at the club on Sunday 22nd April commencing at 12 pm.
- Ticket Ballot commences at 1200 SLTC Clubhouse.
- Car parking will be available at the Club, if this is full then there will be additional parking at the Cricket Club.
- A barbecue and raffle will be held on completion of the draw.
- You must be a full member of SLTC and have signed up on the sign-up sheet in the Clubhouse. (NB. The sign-up sheets will close at 1700 on Friday 20th April).
- You must be a British Tennis Member (BTM) of the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA), and have opted in to be eligible for tickets on the BTM section of the LTA website.
Note. If you cannot attend the ballot in person, you should nominate a proxy on the sign-up sheet who must attend to represent you.
We have been allocated 27 pairs of tickets. Details as below.
We would be delighted if you could join us for the barbecue after the ballot, if you can, then please add your name to the sheet next to the Ballot sheet, as we will need to know numbers for catering.
The price will be £5 per person and £12 for a family, please pay cash on the day. As the club is not licensed we are unable to sell drinks, but if you purchase a raffle ticket for £2.00 then you will receive a complimentary drink with your food.
We would also be grateful for contributions to the prizes and if anyone fancies helping out with cooking and serving duties then please contact Jennie Azevedo <email@example.com> or Lesley Whyte <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Court||Price Per Pair of Tickets.||Date||Court||Price Per Pair of Tickets.|
We hope you will all come along and, weather permitting, enjoy a great annual event in the Club’s diary.